Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Unbelievable U-Turn

Sometimes people do things that I simply can't understand. I mean it. A few days ago I saw something so illegal and so dangerous I was simply shocked. Literally. I just sat in my car and stared at the amazingly stupid person who made a U-turn in the most inappropriate place.

Imagine a three-way intersection with traffic lights. I was coming from the side which has no left turn, only going straight ahead or turning right. The person I mentioned before was just ahead of me. He entered the intersection in green light and made a U-turn.

Do you see how dangerous it was? People coming from the opposite direction were not ready for this, since it shouldn't happen. Ever. It was very, very close to an accident.

Have a great, idiot free weekend.
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: