Friday, December 25, 2009

Your Guide for Your Driving Test

If you liked last week's article, you'll probably like this one. As a Christmas present, I let myself write another self promoting article. Hey, my blog, remember?

Pass Your Driving Test - The Guide

If you are struggling to pass your license test, this article is for you! There were many like you before you and will be many after you. Some of them managed or will manage to take the test the first time, while others failed or will fail. Do you know that 60% of all candidates fail the driving test first time? This is because most driving instructors don't have the courage to tell their students everything about the test. After all, who would loose hundreds of dollars to help someone?

Well, if they are unable to help you the proper way, you now have a solution. It is called "Pass your Driving test" and was written by me. You will find absolutely everything you need to pass the test in this amazing book. You will know what the examiner wants from you and how you should react to a multitude of situations. Let's see what a reader has to say.

"Hello Nadav! I am actually going for a driving lesson today. Your book is SO much easier to understand than the government driving books. It is super helpful and I wish I'd found out about it before. Though I am an older "learner" I didn't find the book too "teenage" or anything. It's excellent for any new driver! Thank you for writing it!" - Coleen

And this is also my opinion after reading the book. If you really want to pass your road test, you should seriously consider this book. Not only will it save you money for all those extra driving lessons, but will also allow you to study from the warmth of your home or office. It is now very simple to pass the driving test with Nadav's new book! What can be easier than reading and learning everything you need to know about the test?

If you are looking to pass driving tests, you now have a cost- effective option: my guide, "Pass your Driving Test". It will help you pass the test first time without investing money and time in all those extra driving lessons.

Don't worry. Next week's article will not mention me at all.

Merry Christmas!
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: