Saturday, March 20, 2010

Perfection in Parallel Parking

From all driving maneuvers, one of the hardest is definitely parallel parking. Many people struggle with it, but last week I found out that I passed the stage of struggling.

I don't have many opportunities to parallel park, since I don't live in a city. However, last week I drove to a friend's house, and I had no choice: it's either parallel parking or standing in the middle of the street. I pulled up a perfect parallel parking. It was beautiful.

The lesson is clear: practice, practice, and more practice. If you don't want to be embarrassed when parking with friends (like I was), make sure you can parallel park with no problem.

Have a great weekend,
Nadav

nadavs

1 comment:

driving test said...

make sure you try on smaller car, because VANs, SUVs or trucks seems big for the first time car drivers and parallel parking may not be successful.