Saturday, August 6, 2011

Autopilot Driving

Being tired is a fact of life. It cannot be avoided. However, driving when tired is avoidable and higly not recommended. Sometimes I find myself driving tired (and I'm not proud of it), and then I drive the car on autopilot.

This autopilot driving just gets me where I want without much attention to my surroundings. I just move forward, changing lanes from time to time, and somehow getting to my destination. If you ever arrived somewhere and can't remember the way, you were probably on autopilot.

Try to avoid this situation as much as possible, since it's very dangerous. Make sure your car provides the best environment for driving: radio, functioning air conditioner (it's much easier to fall asleep when the car is hot), and a partner (recommended). That will make sure to get you out of that autopilot mode.

Nadav

nadavs

No comments: