Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Price of Rentals

In ten days I'm going to land in Los Angeles for a road trip. Not only in Los Angeles, but across the Mid-West and then some of the Northeast of the United States. To do that, I'm renting a car. Unfortunately, this is a very expensive business.

The rental itself is not very expensive. Basic cars cost about $20-$25 per day, so it's not such a big deal. The problem starts when adding taxes, fees, and those anooying insurance addons.

Basically, car retnal companies give a car with no insurance. Customers have to pay for every scratch, or pay for insurances and protections.

Luckily, I found some discounts for my reservation, so I'll be able to drive without bankrupting myself.

Also, don't worry. I'll keep you updated on my trip as well.

Nadav

nadavs

No comments: