Saturday, April 4, 2009

Getting Lost, Again

Driving is something I really enjoy, but unfortunately this joy doesn't come with a navigation skill. At all. Today, when I tried a different route than usual, I got lost. Again.

I drove today to bring something to a friend, and there are a few ways to get there. After I delivered what I needed, I decided to take a different route than the one I used until now. I thought I knew the way, so instead of turning left at a roundabout I kept going straight.

Well... It took me about ten minutes to fix the mistake I did after that. Ten lost minutes that I could've used for other things, like getting lost in a different place. As I said, my navigation skills are really bad.

I should really improve my navigation skills. Well, maybe some other day.
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: