Saturday, April 18, 2009

Perfect Parallel Parking

Two weeks ago, on Friday (April 3), I drove to the near city to take my new computer (which I'm using now, it's great!). Driving there on Friday is suicide. It's really congested when you drive, and parking is nearly impossible to find.

As I approached the computer store I didn't see any available parking, so I went ahead and made a U-turn. Then, on the second round, I saw an entrance to a little alley which acts as a parking lot for nearby stores. I parked there and made a super-perfect parallel parking. Usually I don't really make them well, but this one was fantastic.

Then, when I stood at the stairs leading to the store, I saw a perfect parking spot, right in front of the front door.

Luckily, the computer wasn't heavy. And hey, I made a great parking.

Have a great weekend!
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: