Saturday, November 13, 2010

Driving a New Car

One of the most important things when driving is the connection with the car. When you start driving a new car, you need to adapt.

Last week I drove a Toyota Corolla with a robotic gear for the first time in my life. The robotic gear was quite annoying (felt like a manual driven by a first time driver), but everything else was quite great. The wheel was very smooth. There was no resistance at all.

Getting used to the brakes was also a process. Every car has different brakes, and it takes a while to get used to them, a little like trying to brake with your left foot (don't try it on major roads, trust me). You need to get the feeling of it.

For now, I have to go back to the previous car I was driving. However, hopefully I'll buy a new car next year, so I'll have a new car to get used to.

Nadav

nadavs

No comments: