Saturday, January 15, 2011

Without a Blink

One of the most annoying things that can happen during driving on a road with two lanes in your way is two cars going at the same slow speed. I wrote about this once, and I'll write about this many more.

Usually when this happens drivers tend to blink their headlights, but I don't do that. Even if it's legal (and I doubt it), it's very annoying. I hate when people do that to me, so I don't do it to others. I'm not a big karma believer, but I'm not going to blind people just because they're super-annoying.

Luckily, the freeway next to my house was recently expanded to three lanes in each direction, so there should be some improvement in the mornings. But when the three lanes become two, traffic gets stuck.

I guess there is nothing to do against this except sitting in the car while listening to a good radio station and complaining.

Have a great weekend!
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: