Saturday, June 14, 2008

Driving to the Airport

Today I drove to the airport. This may not be a big deal, but driving to the airport is one of the only times I get to drive on the fastest freeway in the area, which allows driving at 110 km/h (about 70 mph).

I like to drive, and I like to drive fast. Going to the airport means driving really fast, about 20 km/h more than normal roads, which allow only 90 km/h. Getting over the 100 km/h mark feels great.

The airport itself is built in a very strange way. After you enter, you are driving in a big circle for a few minutes until you find what you need. If you're headed straight for pickup or drop-off, you have to go even further.

Driving there was fun, and going back was even better, because it was with my dad, who I picked up there. I should definitely do it more often.

Have a great weekend,
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: