Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another Idiot, Another Near-Accident

Last week I was driving back home from the movie theater (Transformers 2 - great moive). The road was empty. I approached a green light, and someone coming from the right side of the intersection turned right into the road I was driving in. It was a no-light turn, which means the driver only has to turn and merge. However, this driver ignored the merge lane and turned right into my lane as I was driving very close to him.

There was nothing much I could do - I swerved to the left and passed him. Luckily there was no-one in there and the car has a very high maneuvering ability (it's a new car - I'll tell you about it next week), so I got out of it safely.

It takes two people to cause an accident - an idiot and one who didn't notice. I noticed the idiot. Hopefully there won't be a next time.

Drive safely and use the mirrors!

Happy 4th of July!
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: