Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Ideal Driving Conditions

Today, on a more personal note, I want to tell you about my ideal driving conditions. The conditions that should be in the car when I drive.

1) Be alone. Sometimes I have to take someone with me, but the ideal for me is driving alone. This way I can set all my other conditions.

2) Low temperature. When it's hot, I'm getting sleepy, and that's really distracting from driving. When it's cold (but not freezing), I'm more awake and able to concentrate more.

3) Calm music on the radio. If the radio has loud music (like rap) or talking (like news), I tend to ignore it and my thoughts start to wander. When there is good music I'm more concentrated. No idea why, but it works.

These are the three conditions for an ideal driving for me. Of course, low traffic volume always helps.

How about you? What atmosphere do you like in the car when you drive (or practice driving)? Let us know.

Have a great weekend,
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: