Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Permit Test Experience

Back when I was 15.5, I wanted to start driving. My parents signed me up for driving school. I took a very intensive driver's education program (two days of seven hours each), and the second day was mainly for permit test practice.

It turned out I was pretty good on those practice tests, scoring 100% on most of them (I am not showing off here, this is real). They pretty much repeated themselves, so eventually everyone managed to pass some tests (except some really dumb students who cheated off each other and failed almost all the tests).

I took my permit test on a Saturday, some day in October. I entered the DMV, waited in line (like in any government office), my picture was taken (terrible picture, by the way), I took a short vision test (read huge letters from a distance of one and a half meters), and then, finally, the permit test itself.

Since the test was in California, I had to answer 46 questions. But the practice on the driving school was so helpful that I was able to recognize the question by the answers. After about twenty minutes I give the test to the examiner, who, as I told you yesterday, gave me a 100% score ("What do you know, it's a hundred percent!") and printed my permit.

Exactly for this moment, the moment of printing the permit, I created Pass your Permit Test. It is designed to help people pass their permit test the first time. It costs much less than a driving school, but worth much more (as there are some very helpful tips that can help you answer ANY question, even if you have no idea what is the answer).

Have a great weekend,
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: