Saturday, August 23, 2008

City Driving Madness

I like driving on highways and roads out of the city. They usually have flowing traffic and high speed limits, just what I like about driving. Unfortunately, not all driving takes place on these roads, and I have to go in the city.

City driving is a total disaster in the city near me. Bad roads, bad drivers, and crazy pedestrians govern the streets. Narrow roads and buses also make it hard to drive. For example, people turn left in roundabouts while going against traffic (they turn left the "fast way"). Worse than that, I had people opposing me on one way street. They just don't like to go all the way around.

I hate city driving, and I try to avoid it at all cost, but sometimes it's a must. Some drivers there should not even have a license.

Have a great weekend,
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: