Saturday, August 16, 2008

Not Signaling and Insanity

That's it. I am tired of drivers who don't think signaling is a necessity. They risk everyone on the road, including themselves and me. I can't drive when these crazy drivers are on the road.

Every time I drive, I see people changing lanes without signaling even when it's done on heavily congested road. They think other drivers, including me, are mind readers. However, as you know, neither I nor any other driver is a mind reader, and we cannot predict a lane change without signaling.

The worst kind of non-signalers belongs to drivers who pull over without signaling. This can drive me insane. It is not only dangerous because of the sudden deceleration, it also confuses drivers behind and causes traffic jams.

Don't forget to signal. For others, for yourselves.

Nadav

nadavs

No comments: