Saturday, May 16, 2009

Driving With Others

From this blog it seems like I drive day and night all across the country. Well, the truth is not really like this. I rarely drive during weekdays, so most of my driving is done on weekends.

Since I don't drive on weekdays, someone is taking me. In fact, I've ridden with many people, and it's not always a good experience. Some people just can't drive.

I've never been in a situation where I have to notify the driver about something dangerous he or she does, but some people have a really bad driving style. They take their foot off the gas often enough to make me sick, they brake unevenly, and in general, their driving is a disaster.

I wonder how driving with me is. Too bad I'll never be able to be the passenger when I'm driving...

Nadav

nadavs

No comments: