Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Lane Ignorers

Today I want to talk about a painful topic: lane ignorers. No, they are not people who drive on the left lane forever (those are lane hoggers). Lane ignorers are people who won't let anyone in their lane before them.

Usually, I'm going through very busy traffic on Thursdays. I drive on road which has two lanes merging into one, and as a result I need to consider drivers who want to merge left in front of me. But when I try to merge left, no one cares about me.

Those drivers are terrible. No matter how much I give them hints like starting to move in their lane and signaling for minutes, they ignore me. For them, I'm just air, and they won't let me in. This kind of behavior causes accidents. Luckily, I'm careful enough to avoid them.

Have a great weekend!
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: