Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Law of Improvisation

Here's a situation for you: you're driving at night in a place you don't know. All you know about this place is that there's a main road going through it, and finding this road will take you home. What do you do?

That's exactly what happened to me last Thursday night (technically, it was already Friday morning). I visited a friend who lives in a small street in an area filled with one way roads. When I wanted to go back, things got complicated.

To solve that I didn't use any GPS, I just used the Law of Improvisation. This law says: "If you don't know the way, improvise". Eventually, regardless of the dead ends you'll find, you will see that main road or at least a sign that will point you the right way.

This law saved me countless times from getting desperately lost. All you need is an anchor road and you can drive anywhere you want. Or you can use a GPS.

Have a great weekend!
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: