Saturday, May 19, 2012

Almost Accident

On Tuesday I attended a very interesting stock investment lecture (it was really a sales pitch, yet very interesting). On the way home, on relatively free roads, I almost had an accident.

When I exited the freeway, I arrived at a traffic light with two lanes. The right lane was right turn only and the left lane was for all directions. I was at the left lane, waiting to turn right. When the light turned green, I started to turn.

The driver on the right lane tried to go straight ahead, which was illegal. As you can imagine, this leads to an accident. Fortunately, both of us noticed this on time and the accident was avoided.

I continued home shocked. My only regret is that there wasn't a police car nearby to fine this idiot.

My grandfather said that it takes two to make an accident: an idiot and a driver who didn't notice the idiot. Don't be either one.

Nadav

nadavs

No comments: