Sunday, May 18, 2008

Adjust your Seat to Drive Safely

When you drive, there is a great importance to how you are seated. If you are seated in a way that doesn't make you feel comfortable, your driving will be impaired. Believe me, it's true. I had times when I drove in an uncomfortable position, and I just couldn't concentrate on driving. When I moved the seat to a comfortable place, my driving ability came back to me.

Here is a video by Expert Village showing how to align your seat to the best possible way:



Notice that if your car has a manual transmission, use the clutch instead of the foot pad of the automatic cars. Make sure the clutch is firmly pressed to the end when aligning your seat. Also, always align your seat before driving, not while driving.

Have a safe week,
Nadav

nadavs

No comments: